In mid-2011, AUTOROUTES DU MAROC (ADM) entrusted TERRASOL with a standing offer agreement over a period of several years for geotechnical expertises on the Moroccan motorway network. The agreement also includes structural and hydraulic expertises, entrusted to MAROC SETEC.
We thus carried out about 20 missions, mainly on sections which are in service, concerning aspects as varied as:
- Embankments which have been unstable for around ten years, or showing worsening cracking after only a few months of operation;
- Rocky cutting slopes with problems of protection against falling blocks or wider instabilities;
- Cutting slopes in loose soils, often evolving clays and marls, on heights up to one hundred meters;
- Problems on underpasses or viaduct abutments;
- Pavement cracking.
These operations cover the whole national motorway network, from North to South (Tangiers, Rabat – Fès – Oujda, Marrakech – Agadir, etc) and provide an opportunity to apply our know-how on the various aspects of motorways infrastructure damage and repair works.
- 2011 – 2013Diagnosis of disorders
- Risk evaluation with respect to highways operation
- Proposition of remedial solutions