Slake is a program dedicated to the analysis of the liquefaction hazard of soils subjected to seismic loads, based on the exploitation of in situ tests.
Slake allows this hazard to be quantified by using the semi-empirical method of the NCEER with SPT and CPT(u) results. The integration of additional indicators complements this analysis, providing insight on induced effects such as post-liquefaction settlement of saturated soils and the liquefaction potential index (LPI).
Slake is available, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information !
- implementation of the NCEER reference method for the calculation of safety factors againt liquefaction.
- calculation of additional indicators such as seismic-induced settlements (estimated using different methods), liquefaction potential or cumulative liquefaction heights against a user-defined safety threshold.
- consideration of changes in the piezometric and topographical conditions (large excavation/embankments) to reflect project context.
- processing of CPT(u) and SPT data.
- a powerful graphical tool for representing tests data, calculation results, and for superimposing calculation results from different tests.
- a transparent implementation of the calculation with full control on all modeling parameters and hypothesis.
- an assistance for the user with numerous help figures and permanent visual control of the input data.
- a user-friendly interface providing easy navigation between multiple tests, easy import and export functionalities and on-the-go unit conversion.
- customizable calculation reports for representing input datat and analysis results.