I followed the installation procedure for the network hardlock (provided in the Talren v5 manual), but the ‘client’ computers cannot connect to the network hardlock.
- license manager (v8.32, Mai 2008);
- Sentinel_Haspdinst_8.11 (both for the server and the users computers, (version 8.11 - compatible Windows 10®, Windows 8.1 SP1®, Windows 8®, Windows 7® SP1, 32 and 64 bits) : download, unzip and execute the executable file.
- Disconnect network hardlocks from the server if any. If this is your first Aladdin installation, go to step 4.
- From the Control panel (Add/Remove programs), uninstall all previous hardlock drivers and license managers on the server.
- Reboot the server.
- Install the hardlock driver from the link above.
- Install the license manager from the link above. Important : do not install the hardlock driver when prompted at the end of the license manager installation (versions are incompatible).
- Switch the server off, connect the network hardlock and start the server again.
- Wait for installation to complete and then run Talren v5 on a 'client' with the program/drivers previously installed (see 'Clients' above), selecting network mode.
ck to all FAQ