FOXTA enables the design of shallow, deep, semi-deep and raft foundations.
Complex analysis can be carried out with Foxta, such as:
- piled-raft foundations;
- rigid inclusions;
- interactions between several foundations;
- pile groups.
Foxta v4 is available since June 22, 2020. This new major version brings many functional evolutions compared to the previous one, in particular the Semiprof module. This new module, available in the full and the pile packages of the program, is dedicated to the calculation of semi-deep foundation.
You will find the details of this major update on the release page.
For all information concerning the upgrade to Foxta v4 or the acquisition of a license, you can contact us via the quote request form.
Foxta is now available both in French and English.
8 MODULES THAT CAN BE CONNECTED
- FONDSUP and FONDPROF: bearing capacity and settlement of shallow foundations and piles (using pressumeter and static penetrometer tests results), according to french application standards of Eurocode 7: NF P 94-261 for shallow foundations and NF P 94-262 for deep foundations.
- TASSELDO: elastic and oedometric settlement of groups of shallow foundations subjected to various distributions of vertical loads.
- TASPLAQ: 3D (or 2D) calculation of settlements and stresses for rafts and pavements of any shape, subjected to complex loading systems.
- TASPIE+: calculation of piles under axial loading, and of stiff inclusions (below pavements or embankments) according to ASIRI recommendations.
- PIECOEF+: single pile or pile group subjected to lateral loading (p-y model), with elastoplastic soil behaviour, g(z) curves option, and calculation of shear forces and 2nd order deformations. This module allows for calculations of monolith type required for stiff inclusions projects.
- GROUPIE+: pile group topped with a rigid footing and subjected to full loading torques. Calculation may either be controlled manually (using equivalent stiffness matrices) or be handled automatically (calculation of gobal equilibrum taking into account the piles and the multi-layered soil, as well as their interactions).
- SEMIPROF : design of semi-deep foundations under combined loadings