(Registered office / Main office)
42-52 quai de la Rapée - CS 71230
75583 PARIS CEDEX 12
Phone: (33) 1 82 51 52 00
Fax: (33) 1 82 51 52 99
TALREN v5Advanced program for slope stability
TALREN is ideal for checking the stability of geotechnical structures, with or without reinforcements: natural slopes, cut or fill slopes, earth dams or dikes. It takes into account various types of reinforcements such as: anchors and soil nails, piles and micropiles, geotextiles and geogrids, steel and polymer strips.
Version Talren v5 is now available !
- Talren v5.1 incorporates many changes in its user interface, including isovalues display or pore pressure during import of a pressure mesh.
- Talren v5.1 LT : a new light version of talren v5 in now available. It incorporates all Talren features except yield design and reinforcements.
Contact us to get more information about this new version.
- user-friendly graphical interface (Windows©), for data input and for result analysis (mouse drawing, graphical displays)
- handling of construction stages: several construction stages can be checked in the same project file
- automatic search option for circles
- predefined partial safety factor sets, including British application documents of EC7
- links with Plaxis (v8 to 2D2012): ability to load a PLAXIS 2D geometry, and to import Plaxis pore pressure meshes
- ability to load background drawings (jpg or gif formats)
- calculation kernel validated by 20 years of use on real projects