Through experience undertaking geotechnical projects, TERRASOL has developed a specific CAD tool enabling the semi-automatic processing of geotechnical data within drawings.
Straticad combines efficiency, simplicity and graphical quality, providing significant time savings even when dealing with a small number of boreholes.
LOADING OF DATABASES
Straticad can import boreholes databases provided as Excel®, Access® and Open Office® spreadsheet files. The link between the database and the CAD software is set and saved within the drawing file.
Currently, Straticad integrates with Autocad® and Autocad LT® environments (Versions 2000 to 2014), Bricscad 2014 and ZWcad14.
KEY POINTS OF STRATICAD
These tools enable:
- rapid and accurate layout of borehole symbols on the top view and longitudinal profile;
- calculation and import of boreholes locations on a project axis;
- automatic layout of borehole logs.
Borehole log creation tools
These tools provide numerous options for the clear display of data:
- text and level columns;
- hatching columns;
- curve columns (Possibility of the title and scale based surveys);
- columns associating texts and curves, or hatching and curves;
- columns including symbols.Once preferences have been set, Straticad generates a unique Autocad “block” for all or some of the database boreholes depending on the user’s instructions. This “block” may be saved within the CAD drawing or shared on a server.
From version 1.4, Straticad integrates, among other things, a new tool to combine in a single layer, texts or codes with identical hatching pattern for columns associating texts and hatching, and columns associating curves and hatching.
For all other column styles: you can save your column settings.